The University of Leeds is offering scholarships of £2,000 for international students studying at the following colleges and registering on undergraduate degree programme at Leeds in September 2010.
* Newcastle College
* Castle College
* Bellerbys Study Centres
* David Game College and Bath Academy
* Cambridge Seminars College
* Cambridge Tutors College
The two scholarships include:
* One general scholarship for any subject area. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees in the first year only.
* One business scholarship for Leeds University Business School. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees for all three years of an undergraduate programme.
Who can apply?
* You must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full time degree programme at the University of Leeds for September 2010 and made Leeds your firm choice by 30 June 2010.
* Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes (How do I know if I am classified as an ‘overseas’ student?)
How can I apply?
* Download and complete one of the application forms below:
* Application form for GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP
* Application form for BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP
* Submit your application by email to email@example.com, or by post to:
University of Leeds
18 Blenheim Terrace
* The deadline for applications is 5pm, 19 August 2010
How will the scholarship be awarded?
* Scholarships will be awarded by a panel of university staff on the basis of academic merit
* You will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date to confirm the outcome of your application
* The successful candidate will also receive a letter confirming details of the scholarship
If you have any questions regarding these scholarships please contact the International Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about study at Leeds or further funding opportunities please visit
or email: email@example.com